Saturday, November 7, 2009

Welcome!

Well, first off, let me say welcome! For those of you who already know me, please excuse this brief introduction.

My name is Bess and I am a 26-year-old mother and wife. My husband and I have been married for a crazy (but wonderful) five years now! Our beautiful daughter Madison (who will be a frequent subject of these blogs) is two and a half. We live in FL and for the most part, I absolutely hate it! However, we just bought our first house! So, we will be here for awhile. I love our new house and I'm spending a lot of my time now days making "ours". New England and four seasons are calling my name, and one day my husband and I hope to be able to retire there. I have one very stupid but very cute bichon/yorkie named Rambo and three cats that I am pretty sure aren't from this solar system! I have been riding and showing horses most of my 26 years. It is my passion and I feel complete, whole, sane, peaceful and blessed everytime I am on their backs or have their furry little noses nuzzle my arm for a treat. When my daughter goes to school, I plan on returning to school myself. I would love to get my law degree, but that would require a move for myself and my family and the closest law school in three hours away! So for now, the plan is for me to become a paralegal and then go from there. A lot can happen in that amount of time! Well, thats me! Again, welcome for those of you who are just stepping into my world and to the rest of you, thanks for reading and supporting my thoughts, feelings, hopes and dreams!

B~

No comments:

Post a Comment