Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Harms Happening

Well, we have been in our new house for six months now. We absolutely love it! Our neighborhood is great and our house is beautiful. Rob and I have come so very far in our short five years of marriage. I am so very proud of us! Anyhow, we started on our privacy fence last weekend. It's almost done, we just have to connect both sides to the house and put up the gates. After we finish that, our next big task is replacing all the flooring and building a deck. Oh the joys of homeownership!

Rob and I took a trip down to Orlando last month and it was fabulous! The first four days were for business (Rob had a conference) and the other five days were all play time! We of course did the Disney parks. Rob got me on Expedition Everest again... It wasn't as bad as I remembered and I actually rode it six times! I also rode Space Mountian for the first time ever this trip... Yeah, I know, I'm a weenie! We got to spend some time with his family while we were there and we also got to have dinner with some of our friends that we never get to see. It was a great trip (I would venture to say our best trip yet) and I can't wait to go back!!!

Madison will be three next month and I have been planning her party with great anticipation! As some of you already know, she has been sick since we moved into our new house. She has been to her pediatrician twelve or more times and to the ER twice. She has been on several different antibiotics (none of which helped her at all) and now her pediatrician has decided she has very bad allergies... But to what is the question! Her pediatrician put her on two differnt meds and I can already tell a huge difference in her breathing. She isn't coughing and sneezing all the time either. She goes back to see him on the 18th and we will decide from there if she needs to see an allergist or not. Rob and I believe that our carpet in the new house is the problem. Even though our house is only four years old, it was a rental before we bought it and the carpet is in less than perfect condition. We had planned on replacing all the flooring when we bought the house, we may just be doing it sooner than we thought.

Rob's job is going great and I am still perfectly content to be a stay-at-home Mommy and give riding lessons on the side. Life is pretty awesome at the moment and we are looking forward to seeing what the rest of 2010 holds for us =)

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like things are going great! So glad to hear it. So sorry Madi has been so sick, I have been seeing your updates but didnt realize it had been that many times!! Poor thing...hope they figure it out soon!!

    Birthdays!!! Ayla and her are right around the corner!! 3 years old, cant belive it!! I am in full on party planning mode for her..what r ur plans?

    Well so glad u finally updated! Love keeping up with u!!

    ReplyDelete